Walkcycles Walkcycles

ok...

no make a drawing tute. ur skill are awsome man. how do u do that?

Bones Bones

du-ude

fire needs three things in order to keep burning
1. fuel
2. heat
3. OXYGEN
the fuse wuld go out!

made me laugh tho. thats a sick dog. like junkies that kill ppl for drug money.

What Dumbass Likes Clocks What Dumbass Likes Clocks

WOOT!

Kudos man. finally sum1 is doing sumthing gud. most ppl just vent out ther hate in a bunch of random shit animations. finally a real one! good good. and i kno the last person sed its racist and all. BUT I FUCKING HATE THEM. im trying 2 think of an idea and some guy thinks its a real gr8 i dea to have 2 clocks stuck on fruit say hello and talk about the weather, and then another guy says hey thats cool, votes a five and tells all his friends to do that and they dont even watch the movi cuz ther just doing wat ther friend says, meanwhile.... 50 guys sitting on ther computers trying to 'rack up experience points' (as the quote goes) say "hey a clock movie!", "ILL JUST VOTE FIVE CUZ THESE THINGS ARE SO DAM POPULAR." and thats just were it starts. one guy submits and it gets passed and thousands of people submit. its like tankmen. the rage is just starting. but thats not a diss on tankmen. thats some good stuff dude....glocks and locks, get outta here. ull neva b half as good as a clock which means ull neva b half as good as something thats half as good as the average turd of the week.

hey look, 2,863 characters remaining i hope i spelt all that rite. ther needs 2 b a spell checker on this thing

Ryan-Smith responds:

Um wow, thanks. You basically just told the whole story of clocks.

Its Rated Mature: Halo Its Rated Mature: Halo

WTF?

I didnt get it. it ws preetty randomn. AHH SPRITES!!

{LL} Bake a Cake {LL} Bake a Cake

hey will you look at that

a lock movie that sucked. SOMEone get the video camera! this movie will make history! atleast ther wasnt any gayass speaking. and where the fuck did those ingredients come from? turds eh? in fruitbread? ok...well...u sure have thot this thru...ill just b backing up slowly now...

TMNT2 TMNT2

7 weeks?

that took 7 weeks? wuld hav taken me 1 at the most.

CI: Unregulated CI: Unregulated

if...

if the nebula blocked transmissons how did the pilots talk 2 each other?

RedAppleClock 4 RedAppleClock 4

This is not aimed at u.

its for the nut case hu just reviewed. Wat r u a noob?! how do they do the voices their really cool? WTF!!!! the voices suck! theyre a cheap way for lazy clock ppl hu dont want 2 record voices to just use the thing that comes with microsoft word! thats y every1 hates clock movies. Because theres no walking. no moving mouths. no animation whats-o-ever! WOW i can make a strawberry with a clock that never ticks move across the screen yippe. now if I just make some crappy monotone voices then ill be done. YAY!

I am Canadian (Archived) I am Canadian (Archived)

Awesome

Great job! Honestly! Ive heard that speeh before and Ive seen the movie for it, but that was the first time I've seen it in Flash. Although I cant believe u dont say eh. Any way I am Canadian and Id like to say great job everything.

PS what prov/terr r u from?

DTL responds:

ohh i do say ehh ( at the about part it said) we say ehh NOT then it point to the aboot..:P im from alberta :D GO FLAMES!

Evil Josh & Billy: Ep. 04 Evil Josh & Billy: Ep. 04

Great!

Really good movie. At first when I saw the stick figures I was like "this is gonna be a shitty review." But the movie was cool. I especially liked the part with the elf wher he shoots her. Great stuff cant wait till Ep 5